11 Reasons Why You Should Choose Our Guides and Tours
1. We are professional guides. We do this job every day! We’ve got knowledge, experience, and licences. You will feel safe with us, so please relax and enjoy! We can be trusted.
2. Our tours are custom-made for you or for your group. Feeling tired? We’ll have a rest! Feel hungry? We’ll have a break to eat! Have more energy? We’ll continue on! Please feel that you are our VIP-client!
3. You’ll get more with us! We are gay guides. We will not only take you to interesting and exiting nature spots in Cairns and the region, but will explain to you the local lifestyle, and of course will share with you the life experience of local gay and bisexual men, gays and bisexuals of different cultural and ethnic background, and show you some interesting spots popular with LGBT people here.
4. We are cheaper! We are not resellers, instead we offer our own tours and excursions without the surcharge (often substantial) which traditional tour operators might impose. We don’t have a middle man. You’ll deal with us directly. We’ll save you money!
5. You’ll have fun with us! We like a good joke, and we’d be happy to make you laugh or smile! Take it easy!
6. We know Cairns and the region better because we live here. It is our homeland
7. We guarantee the best prices for tours with a gay guide in Cairns and the region (Far North Queensland)!
8. It’s easier to deal with us! We offer discounts for tours and excursions. Book several tours and get even a better price!
9. Do you want to save even more? Book our tour packages and get the best at the best price!
10. We offer convenient forms of payment: bank transfer, Skrill (moneybookers), Western Union, or a credit card (Visa or Mastercard).
11. It’s always easy to get in touch with us! Any questions or suggestions? Please call (+61 428 667 001), write (email@example.com), contact by Skype (+61428667001). Or just send me an SMS to +61 428 667 001 and I will call you back!
Look forward to seeing you in Australia! Have a good holiday with us!
Your gay guide in Cairns – Vadim and my colleagues